Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Two of my loves

Abby and Claire! It was such a blessing to see them in Virginia! We last saw them when we visited my sister in Texas in April, and both girls have grown so much. Abby is talking up a storm, and learning new sounds and words every day. Claire has gained many rolls of chub since we saw her last, and still smiles almost constantly. Both girls are a joy to be near, and I am so thankful for them!

Below, Abby and Uncle Austin playing "Birthday Party." SO fun to see, especially as Abby has been a little shy/scared of Austin the past few times we've seen her :)



Abby, age 2.5



Claire, age 7 months. LOVE the chubby legs :)



Sisters!



Auntie Sara and Claire, the most smiley baby I've ever met!

1 comment:

Kristin, Matthew, Linnea, Sonja & Mira said...

Austin, you make an incredible Beast. I always knew there was something a little wild about you.

We are missing you guys. When you graduate will you end up coming out to the Twin Cities for any of the "I love the ECC, and the ECC loves me" classes? We will be back in the Twin Cities in January 2010 so shoot for then so we can hang out.

- Matthew